The role will be primarily responsible for administration of a portfolio of Funds, including providing investors and corporate services as necessary. The role holder will be responsible for the preparation and timely delivery of Net Asset Values (NAVs), preparation of financial statements, reporting and fund accounting.
- Ensure optimal funds’ business set-ups. Ensure KYC process on investors’ applications is in line with local regulation and Amicorp Group standards.
- Ensure proper documentation at each stage of process cycle in accordance with the requirements of the PPM/ Offering documents and compliance with internal Amicorp Group procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Service fund clients to ensure timely and excellent delivery of services as agreed with each fund.
- Responsible for accurate and timely issuance of funds’ NAVs in line with prospectus, laws and regulations.
- Ultimately responsible for all aspects of fund accounting which include creation of security masters, trade processing, pricing, valuation, recording corporate actions, calculation of interest/dividend accruals, cash/position /dividend/coupon reconciliations, periodic accruals, calculation of management/ performance fees, equalization etc.
- Prepare Regulatory and Financial reporting on Funds and investors, including responding to queries, as applicable.
- Process Investor transactions of funds (Subscriptions, Redemptions, Transfers and Switches).
- Distribution of investor statements (Contract notes, NAV statements, documents, etc.).
- Transaction monitoring and initiating investor payments and internal transfers for funds.
- Preparation of financial statements, Preparation of PBC items and liaison with Auditors.
- Pro-actively monitor regulatory changes having an effect on the funds and/or underlying investors.
- Constant monitoring of shareholder services to ensure up to date processing of subscription and redemptions, with timely completion of KYC/ AML checks.
- Undertake the role of director, trustee, nominee, manager, partner, secretary, authorized signatory or any related position in internal entities or client entities of Amicorp Group, where necessary and required by the Management.
- Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- At least 9 years’ experience in Fund Administration with good knowledge of the fund services industry.
- Very good accounting knowledge, hands-on experience with various accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP). A full understanding of and expertise on Alternative Investment funds and, in particular private equity and real estate funds.
- Hands on experience in the field of Fund Accounting, Investor Services (Registrar and Transfer Agent services), Fund Structuring and/or Fund Directorships. Good understanding of Fund regulations. Knowledge of PFX Paxus preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent client facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels. Excellent English language fluency; additional languages preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Independent, hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work in a smaller, dynamic local team environment with tight deadlines; along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills, with ambition to excel in the role.