No matter your business interest we have a network of professionals to work with you to streamline the management of your assets; we tailor our services to your needs
Many entrepreneurial families have diverse business interests and productive assets spread over one or more emerging markets countries. They tend to set up family offices, in the form of privately owned corporations to manage their wealth and assets in consolidated ways. A fund structure would be an ideal solution for family offices to streamline the management of their assets.
This could be in the following ways:
- Members in the family could easily dispose or acquire or transfer their economic interests in the funds, keeping the structures of the underlying assets intact
- The valuation of fund is done by independent administrators and valuers, resulting in less disagreement among members in the family if any transactions arise.
- The legal framework of fund structure is well defined and regulated. The right and obligations of investors and managers are more transparent.
- The family offices, acting as asset managers of the funds, have well defined legal framework about how and who are able to control the assets.
- The interests of the family offices could be aligned with investors (related or unrelated) in the form of performance fees, carried interests like “normal” fund managers.
- The family offices could have the flexibility to bring in unrelated investors and multiple families in the fund, same as any other collective investment schemes.
OUR FAMILY OFFICE SERVICES INCLUDE
Are you interested in more information? We can match you up with one of our experts close to you to discuss your needs and provide you with a bespoke solution that suits your needs.