The role requires an experienced professional with proven sales experience in the investment fund industry, selling Fund Administration Services to Fund Managers. The role will be primarily accountable for increasing overall sales of and undertaking sales and marketing activities in their broadest sense to generate business and retain both clients and intermediaries for Amicorp Fund Services. The role holder will be building and growing the business by maintaining client relationship with investors located across the country directly or via intermediaries for both local and foreign investors in Venture Capital, Infrastructure, Real State and Growing Companies.
- Sales planning and growth
- Close sales in accordance with targets as outlined in personal targets/KPIs.
- Develop and maintain ambitious sales plan for the country in line with the regional plan for Amicorp Fund Services.; with focus on the strategies and tactics for acquisition of new business as well as growth of existing business and support for the office network, with the plan centering around the what, where, why, how and when in order to exceed the targets.
- Based on sales plan apply targeted sales approach, actively seek and recognize sales opportunities – identify needs and create an interest and deal with common objections.
- Further develop and leverage existing relationships and actively prospect new customers and intermediaries (Client Relationship Management).
- Lead, coordinate & conduct marketing activities and maintain an active and current pipeline of the prospects at all times.
- Adhere to the Amicorp sales discipline with respect to identifying opportunities, recording contacts, maintaining the required number of prospects and closing PLEs on a regular, consistent basis.
- Collaborate with local and international colleagues and cross sell other Amicorp products.
- Perfect the pitch verbally and visually in a tailor made proposal.
- Represent the company to the highest standard at all times.
- Develop and implement comprehensive growth strategy regarding Fund Administration.
- Create, adapt and execute growth strategies to achieve key business objectives.
- Marketing and product development
- Build awareness with marketing tools (contributing to brochures, memo’s, writing in- and external news articles, mailings, organizing and attending events etc.).
- Develop and promote (new) products and services
- Other duties
- Undertake the role of director, trustee, nominee, manager, partner, secretary, authorized signatory or any related position in internal entities or client entities of Amicorp Group, where necessary and required by the Management. Act as funds’ director, compliance officer and/or company secretary, as necessary.
- Undertake such other duties, related to the position, as may from time to time be agreed with Management.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree with over 7 years’ experience in the investment fund industry and a relevant network with family offices, Investment Advisers, Foreign Investors, Venture Capital Industry.
- Fair knowledge regarding the country’s Fund industry regulations. Knowledge regarding NAV calculations, Fund Accountability, Capital Calls, the tax fund structure and Audit processes.
- Extensive knowledge of the industry, its participants as well as the full suite of services offered by Amicorp Fund Services. Capability to act as a market builder and be one of the first comers within this industry in the country.
- Strong commercial drive and a proven ability to penetrate the required market and ensure closure of sales. Takes initiative, positive and proactive, dedicated, focused and revenue and target driven.
- Exhibits strong leadership, social & interpersonal skills; a positive can-do attitude and creativity.
- Excellent client facing skills. Well-developed spoken and written communication skills and the ability to tailor style to relevant audiences, and successfully liaise with people at different levels. Excellent English language fluency; additional languages preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution driven, highly organized and detail-orientated with good decision making and time management skills. Independent, hands-on and takes accountability to deliver solutions and results.
- Ability to adapt and work under pressure in a smaller, dynamic local team environment; along with being part of a bigger matrix organization. Proven leadership and team player skills, with ambition to excel in the role.
- Willing to travel within the country and outside the country when required.